Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technology throughout the ordering process. Most browsers will show a lock icon in the bottom status bar on secure pages. Look for this icon on any web page that asks for your personal information. To further ensure your security, we use state of the art SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your personal information from unauthorized use.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- When will my order ship?
- How can I track my order?
- Can I cancel an order?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I check the status of my return?
- How do I submit a warranty claim?
- How can I unsubscribe to Newsletters?
- How do I check the status of my warranty claim?
- Can I exchange an item?
- Why was an item cancelled from my order?