There can be multiple reasons why your tracking states delivered but you have not received your package.
- - Carrier Hand Off: Some packages travel through multiple carriers.
- Example: You may receive a UPS tracking number, but USPS may complete the final delivery.
- - In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival depending on carrier.
- - Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- - Look around the delivery location for your package. Some carriers may hide packages to avoid theft.
If your package states delivered and you have yet to receive it after 48 hours, please contact customer service here.