Policy covers specific Eyewear.
DC Shoes warrants all Eyewear to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase, when purchased from an authorized dealer. The Eyewear warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials, but does not cover misuse of the product, lack of care, user caused scratches to the lenses, accidents, or loss of the product. If a DC Shoes product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, DC Shoes will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion. DC Shoes is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- - All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer.
- - All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
- - Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
How to process a warranty claim:
E-mail the warranty department to obtain a warranty authorization: email@example.com.
- - Please include pictures of the item, picture of the proof of purchase, warranty description, your address and phone number.
- - Once your claim has been approved by a technician, ship your item to the following address:
- Warranty Department
- 5600 Argosy Circle
- Building 100
- Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Customers are responsible for all costs incurred on shipping warranty item(s) to Boardriders. Boardriders will cover shipping cost on replacement or repaired item(s) shipping back to the customer.
Boardriders is not liable for any items lost in transit. Additionally, customers are responsible for all tracking information on return shipments.