Payments and Gift Cards
Retail Delivery Fee
Due to selling taxable items delivered by motor vehicle in the following state(s) below, DC Shoes is required to collect and remit a new fee to the states Department of Revenue.
The fee begins July 1, 2022. If your order has been placed on or after July 1 2022, the fee was already collected in your order total. This is a non-refundable service fee.
Colorado: $0.27 per retail sale for delivery.
Accepted Payment Methods
We accept Apple Pay, PayPal, Afterpay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. You may also use some prepaid gift cards as long as you have pre-registered them with your current address.
- You will not be charged for items purchased with a credit card until they are shipped. Items purchased on debit card may be billed immediately upon order confirmation.
- For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Am I Charged Sales Tax?
US Sales Tax
State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Indiana, South Dakota Tennessee, Vermont, and Canada.
We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Certificates. However, items purchased with Gift Certificates will be taxed if shipped to the states mentioned above.
PayPal is an alternate payment method available for making purchases on dcshoes.com. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase that you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- If you select PayPal as your payment method, you will continue through the checkout process and then automatically proceed to paypal.com to complete your payment.
- Once you have been redirected to paypal.com, you will have 25 minutes to complete the payment before your order is removed from the system.
- When using PayPal as a payment method, all returned products must be sent via mail and cannot be returned to retail store locations.
For more information, visit the PayPal Help Center.
Afterpay is a service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every two weeks without any interest.
Just shop dcshoes.com and check out as usual. At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method. First-time customers will need to register with Afterpay and provide payment details. Returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy. Please note that all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for payment with Afterpay, and the total amount due must be between $35 and $2,000.
For more information, click here.
How does Afterpay work?
Please see all Afterpay details by clicking here.
Can I purchase a gift card?
Gift cards can only be purchased at a retail location. We do not currently offer E-Gift Cards at this time. Click here to check for a local DC Shoes retail location near you.
How do I check my gift card balance?
You can check the balance on your gift card by clicking here.
How do I check my gift card balance?
Please click here to check the balance on your gift card.